<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, December 22, 2003

Busy day...

I've been running all over the place today, quite literally :). I got up at 11.30 or so, had food and such. It really sucked actually coz I wanted some cereal, but every box I tried in my cupboard was empty. Come to think of it I think I didn't bother eating anything at that point after that, though it didn't matter so much since I ate a little over an hour later anyway. I ended up talking to Steve and agreeing to go to Frankston with him. That was about 1.00 I think. So I hurridly made some lunch and stuffed it down (quite possibly in record time btw) then ran out the door and bolted for the bus. Unfortunately I didn't make it, I was just in time to see it drive off from a distance. I wasn't about to just go home though so I decided to jog to frankston. Damn is that a long way. I at least could get a drink when I went past Ballam Park. I pushed myself reasonably hard, especially for the first hour or so, so I made good time. It was about an hour and a half in total I think, from my doorstep to the foodcourt in Frankston. Not half bad I thought.
So, wandering about frankston in search of Steve I went, checking all the usual places people might be; What's New, the food courts, Electronics Boutique, Target, that stupid lolly shop Amy goes to all the time. I was about to go check out JD's when I spotted Kiah, Amy and Steve on one of the escalators below me. I didn't call out coz I wanted to sneak up on them, but that didn't work so well since there were an awful lot of people in my way as I tried to follow them. I was lucky I managed to find them again really. They were in EB, Steve was checking out Worms 3D. He ended up buying it too. I must say it looks pretty classy, I would most like to play it. The others had a go already but I had to work so I wasn't there. Maybe tommorow. Which is really today I guess, but I'm going to go on talking as If yesterday were still today.
So, I went home and they went to Steves house to play worms. I ate dinner and got my stuff together for work and all that crap. I was quite lucky/unlucky really. I again had to run out the door in order to make the bus (although in hindsight I probably would have made it simply by walking) and I also got rather soaked by the pouring rain. The coat I had grabbed as I ran out the door had no hood, so while my shirt stayed dry my hair and pants got pretty wet. I managed to get myself looking respectable again before I got to work though, so that was good.
Work hurt my feet a bit, they had received fair punishment already and theres nowhere to sit down at Village, not for me anyway.
After work I went to Amy's, since I assumed the others would be there, but it was just her and Steve. So we just hung out and watched Shrek, then I went home. Actually, on the way my dad stopped off at the supermarket. It was rather amusing; since it was closing time there were a few things that were reduced to clear, like barbeque chickens and bread and pizza bases. My dad went around looking for em all. And we also replaced all those cereal boxes that suddenly disappered. The pizza bases were a good find, I ended up making one into a whole pizza and eating 3/4 of it for my second dinner.
Now i'm pretty damn tired after that bugger of a day, so I'm going to bed. Might be another late night tommorow, with Amandas party and all. Ahh life is crazy. I like it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?