<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Doo de do do doo

Just passing the time while my popcorn does it's thing in the microwave. Busy day today, went to school to practice for the awards night, went to amy's then back to my place before heading out to fountain gate to do an assessment thing for village. Hopefully i passed their little assessment and they ask me to come do an interview. Ooo, popcorn's ready...

...mmm, popcorn. Anyhow, I did a bit of riding about today. I like riding about, it gets you places reasonably quickly but you still get exercise out of it. I like exercise these days, it feels good. Like i am contributing towards my efforts to temper my body and spirit into a fine steel blade.
The assessment thing was alright, slightly entertaining to do even. Quite a few other people there though so I hope I get the job.

I was also pondering how crap the presentation of our VCE certificates is going to be. They make such a big thing of it but when it comes to giving us our certificates they do a half-asses job of it, shoving us in the time before the actual awards night starts. It would have been crap enuf as part of the awards night, we should get a whole massive evening to ourselves with classiness and a ceremony and stuff, but instead we're crammed into about an hour in our shitty VCE foyer. Bah, damn our school sucks. I'll be glad to be free of that dump finally. It's partially our new principals fault I think. He sucks at presentations and stuff, Spencer was much better with that stuff. Ahh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?