<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Saturday, December 20, 2003

Go the cat!

Heh, that cat that owes me a life debt came wandering about a minute ago. I havn't seen it for a while, but it seems to remember that it owes me a life debt. It wanted to come inside but I decided that the dog might get a bit weird if she could smell cat in the house. I don't think my dog likes that cat, she barks at it out the window a lot. Ahh well.

Got Jason/my sisters concert tonight, that should be pretty good. I don't remember what anyone is playing, tho i think Jason put a complete list of his pieces on his blog. Oh well. I just gotta make sure I get back here before 5.30 or so so I can make it there. I'm heading out to the movies you see, to test out the whole free movies thing I get for working for em. Hmm, looking at previous posts I don't think I've mentioned it before. So i'll do it now: I'm working for Village Cinemas now, done two shifts already too. Should have earned about $90 or so, tho I get paid fortnightly so I dunno when I'll actually get any of it. I think I shall enjoy this working business more once I have my hard-earned cash in hand. Works kinda boring sometimes, but I think it will get better as I get to know the people who work there, since they stand around chatting a lot when we don't have much to do, or even while they're doing other things. Since I don't know em very well and don't talk to them that much, so thats when i get bored. I'm sociable enough tho so I'll get to know em sooner or later. Anyway, I'm headed off to see Scary Movie 3 soon since I get free movies and half-price combos. Kiah's coming too since I actually get two free tickets at will. Not a bad job perk I must say. I started writing a little bit of music for some medieval fantasy RPG project that Jason's gotten himself involved in. I'll sent it too him sometime. He seems to get himself involved in some strange projects sometimes. This one could be interesting though, at least it gives me a reason to write music besides entertainment.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?