<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, December 04, 2003


Go Medieval Warriors!

This post is pretty much just to say that Medieval Warriors is an awesome game and all should bask in it's glory! The strategy! The carnage! The thrill of vanquishing! What more could a game need?

Thank you various people for your kind words about my blog, I shall try to keep this place worthy of praise.
I finally finished the "original" piano version of Shadow's of Glory, having finished it's remix a while ago :). Oh well. I thought I'd better do it since I'm supposed to be playing it for some people at my piano teacher's little end of year concert. I doubt the parents and little kids there will connect with it in a profound way, but maybe they'll think it's pretty cool :). I like this Shadow's of Glory thing, it's one of my favourite pieces of music I've written so far. Maybe because I've been working on it for quite a while now rather erratically, only adding extra bits and changes when I found them very worthy of being added, rather than settling for stuff that fits but could be better like I sometimes do. I wrote the final section in less than a day in the end, but it seemed rather worthy of being added and completed the piece rather nicely. Part of it kind of reminds me of the Lord of the Rings music, just a couple of the chords I used, but I doubt it's quite enough to warrent plagerism accusations and beng similar to the Lord of the Rings music isn't a bad thing, since that music is pretty cool.

On another note I seem to have managed to impress some people enough to warrent them getting me to do aptitude tests. Not quite a job yet, but at least it's a start. I'm heading up to KFC in cranny for their little test tommorow and up to friggen Fountain Gate for the Village Cinema's one next Wednesday. I'd really rather work at the cinemas than KFC, I'd like to avoid cooking and fast food wherever possible, but I figure I better go in case I don't get a job at Village. Ahh well, I hope one of em offers me a job at least, then my little search can be over already and I can stop wasting time looking for a job.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?