<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, December 12, 2003

Go SOFD!

Hah, stupid dog. She's lost something or other under one of our chairs and is desperately trying to get it back. It's just so damn funny to watch :). Perhaps it's cruel to laugh, but you watch her lying on her side, sticking her paws under the chair, stuffing her snout under the chair as far as she can while making pathetic little howling noises as she trys to get back whatever it is. A bottlecap i think. Ok, thats enough, I better go save her...
...heh, so amusing.

Anyhow, today has been interesting. I managed to finish off one of the walking animations for SOFD and start on another one. I also talked to Kiah for a little bit when she rang, though not for that long I suppose. Eventually it came time to go to karate, so I caught a bus in. Oh, before that I got a call from the manager of village cinemas asking me to come in for an interview tommorow at 9.45 am. A bit earlier than i would have liked, but I figure it will make me look better If I can get there at that time without issues. Hopefully that goes better than the one I did at KFC. KFC sucks anyway.
Back to Karate, and our little tournament we had tonight. Went for a fair while and I ended up judging, which was quite interesting seeing as how i've never judged with the flag system before. Some of those calls were quite tricky to make. Sensei Cory also put me in the junior division, along with Stephen and Brendan, for some reason. To make up numbers I guess. Anyway, I came first in that event, but I didn't place in the seniors because Simon beat me in the first round. Ahh well, at least Sensei thought my kata was better. Our judging for the senior event was a little wonky since we had to switch around a bit and judge each other, seeing as how us judges had to compete as well :). Craziness. My kata seemed reasonably good too, although a couple of wobbles in there when my balance was a little off. I'll get rid of stuff like that eventually and have perfect balance all the time. Or at least nearly all of the time. After the tournament I sat around outside talking to Stephen, Brendan and Eveone (I think. Might be evette, Evonna?), and muttered about being hungry. As usual, I was the last to leave, once my dad was done talking to Sensei and his wife.

Oh yeah, Mark told me that you could get the entire series of Neon Genesis Evangelion on dvd on eBay for $70, so once I get a job thats something for me to save for. That and an awesome mountain bike for kickarse mountain biking action. The dvd's will be cheaper though.

And also, I got a letter from the school saying I have to go to awards night because I've been nominated for some thing called a "citizenship award". I have no idea why I got nominated for it, I do nothing with the school, they suck arse. Although maybe it's for playin in lots of concerts and stuff with the orchestra. Although there are people who do that more than me... It must simply be because I am awesome. I see no other explanation. I just struck awe into the teachers with my overpowering presence and they feel the need to appease me with some feeble offering. Lol, maybe i'll just have to wait to find out what it's actually for.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?