<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, December 25, 2003

No Major?

And also Merry Christmas to all! I'm actually posting to comment on my music, but I'll take a moment to say I got a new mobile phone, so you all gotta give me your numbers :).

Anyway, I was just looking through my playlist and noticed that nearly every single piece of music is in a minor key. The only exception is my Adventures of Jerrith theme music, Seeking Adventure, which is in G major. Strange that I hardly ever write anything in a major key. I wonder what that says. When writing music a reasonable amount is intellectual knowledge, but a lot also flows freely from the subconcious mind. I like to let it flow from my subconcious as much as possible. So I wonder what that means if my subconcious always wants to write in minor keys. Minor keys are pretty damn cool though, so it's produced some reasonable music for me.
Ahh well, I believe number 7 in my adventures of jerrith series is going to have at least one section in a major key. Major keys are pretty cool too sometimes, so maybe i'll try to use them more.

Oh, btw my mobile no. is 0422 545 361 for anyone who need it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?