<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Wednesday, December 24, 2003

So, another Christmas eh?

Well, I did all my Christmas shopping today, I spent just over 10 bucks and got gifts for 6 people :). I am the worlds best shopper :). Of course I had some help from my $70 worth of Robinsons book vouchers that the school gave me. Those were very handy. I was walking around Frankston with Kiah, since no-one else she was going to meet ended up coming. After I was done we were going to go to Steves, but we got into an argument and she ended up going home. I didn't try and stop her. I still went to Steves though and we played Worms 3D for a little while with his brother before he went off to Amy's for a Christmas Eve dinner.

So, back at home I finished composing No. 6 of my Adventures of Jerrith Album. It's called "A Quest Begins". Its a rather haunting tune actually, it seems that it's a rather sombre quest their heading out on. I guess thats ok tho, since the heroes are meant to be leaving their home city, which has just been burnt practically to the ground by Jerrith's summoned dragon. They're heading out to seek aid in killing the beasts that have been unleashed.
Kiah rang later and told me she'd managed to sneakily get a job at Jade Garden at the hub, since her sister left and she snuck in only a little while after it was done. Worked like a charm apparently. I bet Steve will be slightly annoyed :).
I also used an EFTPOS machine for the first time today - thankfully it worked. I woulda been hungry if it hadn't.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?