<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, December 14, 2003

Well well, results tomorrow...

So, the day of reckoning has arrived at last, yet I am strangely calm. Not because I feel certain i'll get what I want, not by any means. I believe it is because I feel that it doesn't matter. Whatever my career may be, I will always have my music and my martial arts. No score can take them from me, so I am not so worried about what the score may be. I think proof of this is my desire to get into a university that has a kendo club, even if it has an inferior course. I know I shouldn't do that, so that's why I'm going for aerospace engineering at Monash (which conviniently has a kendo club). Anyway, now that the day is upon us I'm curious as to how I did, so perhaps i'll look it up on the net after all rather than waiting for the letter like I was going to.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?