<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, December 15, 2003

XCVI . LXXXV

Well well, so I'm not going to Alaska. Ahh well, guess I'll just have to figure out modern society then.
96.85, woohoo! That ought to do the trick as far as getting me into aerospace engineering goes. I'm curious as to what other people in our school got now, since the highest enter at our school last year was 94 or something. There are a couple of people who may possibly have beaten me, but theres a distinct possiblity that I beat everyone at our school since the competition is rather limited. Apparently only a handful of people get over 90 each year. Awards night is going to be interesting indeed. Well, aside from the mind-numbing boredem...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?