<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, January 01, 2004

2004

Well well, new year eh? I bet some people would be making resolutions about now. I don't think I will though. It's not like I would do anything differently because of it. Any resolution I could have made I probably would have been going to do anyway.
The fireworks last night weren't bad, for what they were they were quite impressive, however THERE WERE NO BIG ONES!!! And that, in my opinion, brings down the entire display significantly. They should have traded all those shitty fire fountain crappy ones and bought some REAL fireworks! Bah, what kind of pyrotechnicians do they think they are?

Currently I am downloading what looks to be a rather funky online game, called GUNBOUND. Seems to be like worms, only online and I think you only get one character. You drive around in little armed vehicle things and try to blast each other. Customisable appearance too, which I always appreciate. Anyway, I'm gonna give it a shot. Downloaded 86% of the 97 MB so far, so not too long to go. Website is here if anyone else wants to take a look.

After work tonight I think I might go and see Cold Mountain. Looks like a decent movie, and I'll be in the mood for a movie after work. I finish at 9.45 and it starts at 9.45, so I might miss some previews but as long as I finish up quick I should be able to get in before the actual movie starts. Then I'll have to ride home. It'll be about midnight, but that won't really be any darker than 9.45 and at least there will be less cars driving about.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?