<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, January 05, 2004

Dum de dum dum dinger

Well, I've caught up on everyones blogs now, so now it's my turn. Heh, btw Steve, I like your blog much better now :). Sorry about my bluntness :). That fancy heading is nice too. You should also get the comments like everyone else so that I can put this crap in one of those. If you have it already I didn't notice it.
Anyhow, I've been working a lot recently, its a real pain. When they asked me to work tommorow I also said yes for some stupid reason. Probably coz I want to get rehired. I won't be able to work that much though, due to uni and the fact that I'm going to be doing a rather intensive course that probably requires a lot of study. Also because I intend to take up Kendo and if time allows some form of Kung Fu. All the while doing Karate and my piano lessons. Some time to play my viola and write music would be nice too. Gee, that sounds like a lot now that I say it. So the time i'll be available to work may be rather sad and they may not like that. Oh well, if they don't rehire me I don't think I'll get another job. I'll figure out another way to get money. I'll save the crap I make from this for some kind of trip at some point. I seemed to get by before, I can do it for a while longer. Theres always Lucid Space Designs, which we should probably keep going with.
The new Peter Pan movie has some cool music, particularly the first one featured in the credits. Its very cool. I hear it a lot cleaning the cinemas you see. The movie looks sort of crap to me, but that music is nice. I'll try download it in a few weeks, once more people have had the time to buy the soundtrack and rip the tracks.
Anyway, I'm off for some more rounds of gunbound. A few games a day and I'll slowly but surely make my way to my half-moon spear :).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?