<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, January 19, 2004

A-hauling metal we go!

Phew! I just get back from hauling a big piece of metal tread and a girder from the quarry to my house. It took me a damn long time, those bitches were heavy. They are much better quality than the crap we got from the ruined cars at least.
Today we went to the woods next to the quarry and hauled our barrel and some car parts off for usage in building our forge. Got some strange looks, but all the stuff is safely in my back yard. We can begin some actual construction tommorow i think. I had an urge to get better metal which is why i went to get that other stuff. Woulda been much easier with a couple more ppl :P. Oh well, I lived, just.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?