<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, January 30, 2004

Mmm, grapes (also enrolment day)

So, about enrolment day. It went faster than i expected, thank god. I though I was going to be there until 7.00 or so (since i was going to be dropped off in the morning by my dad and picked up on his way home.) Fortunately once i had wandered throughout the campus and eventually come across the engineering buildings I was able to start enrolling pretty much straight away (this was at about 10.30 or so, when i had thought I'd have to wait until 1.30). Anyhow, that whole process happened and I ended up signing myself up to two camps and a beach party. Didn't sound like a bad haul, especially since I will have turned 18 before any of those things start and i'll be able to do whatever I damn well like. I even have funding due to my recently being paid. So those camps should prove entertaining, and so should that night when the uni takes over level 3 of crown. Steve will be left out, but I shall be able to get in and get all the cheep booze I want! Probably won't be that much, I'm not much of a drinker. Anyhow, i hopw that crap is fun.
Looks like we won't be claying the forge today, it seems to be pouring with rain. Definately not ideal weather.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?