<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Post #23*

Greetings to all, I have returned to post once again. Mostly I am passing sometime while Fudgey downloads UO AoS for me. 615 meg was a bit of a tall order for my poor 56k modem. It seems to be going rather well, he has reported speeds of 560 kbps, so it should be downloaded in a couple of hours, as opposed to the 47 it was going to take me. Wow, the speed seems to have increased to 965 kbps. It might be lying though, since it told me i was downloading at 30 kbps which i certainly was not. Even if it is lying it shouldn't take too long.
Anyhow, i didn't do too much today. Got up at about 12, played a little gunbound, had some visitors who had nothing to do and required my genius to think of something (unfortunately frankston is too boring for even my genius to think of much to do) and went to see The Last Samurai again (Damn good movie that, everyone who hasn't seen it should get off their arses and go see it now!). I keep forgetting to ring the jumping castle ppl in regular business hours, which i really must do if i'm going to have a jumping castle at my party. Its only two weeks or so away I think, so I really must do it quick. In fact, looking at the calender its next thursday, so i better get a move on. Although, I don't actually have to have my party on my birthday, so just as long as i ring the place soon it whould be ok.
Got my Monash Enrolment day this thursday too, which shall be interesting I trust. I'll be able to take another look at the place I'll be hanging out for the next 5 years.
Ok, thats enough blogging for now. Bonjour! (I think thats appropriate... if not then Saiyonara!)


*This number is made up. This post may not actually be post number 23.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?