<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, February 01, 2004

Doof, doof, doof, doof

Well, last night I was in for a bit of a surprise as my friends and family threw me a surprise party for my 18th birthday. I guess they decided that I was too slow in planning one myself :P. Anyhow, it was pretty cool, tasty food and many balloons, along with a few pressies and some doof. I get more pressies in a few days, since apparently it was real short notice and only a handful of ppl had time to get me anything :P. Its all good though, my REAL birthday is only a few days away, after which I head off on a camp with uni.
Somewhere during the night I starting writing some doof music which I finished this morning, with a few helpful suggestions from jason and fudgey. I'm quite happy with it, its probably one of my most doof-like doof pieces, probably much more cruising than the last thing I tried to do as well. Anyhow, I don't think I "killed" it as jason thought I might and have ended up with 5 and a half mins of some nice bass.
Anyway, thanks everyone for throwin me a party and all.
Should be entering the pool competiton tonight also, that ought to be fun, although I'll most likely get my ass kicked. Still, I might make through a round or two if I'm lucky.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?