<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Saturday, June 19, 2004

N N N NOOOOOOOOAAARGRGRGHH!!!!! *cough*

I've just been putting in my preferences for next semesters classes and it seems that I have 27!!! contact hours per week! Damn that sucks! And to top it off I have to stay till 6 on 3 days! And I can't do anything about it! I so nearly was able to get off at 1 on thursday, but then CHEM LAB had to come along and ruin my glorious day! Damn subjects that only offer one lab or one tut or some crap. Now i have a 3 hour gap on thursday after 1, till my some tutorial at 4. It's so crap. The only way it could be cool is if the electrical eng tut and lab are actually the same thing and the allocate+ people are just idiots and put them under seperate headings. Then i'd only have 25 contact hours and I could get off at 1 on thursday. Oh how I pray that that is the case.
Anyway, here is a graphical representation for clarity:



At least I managed to get myself only 1 hour of classes on friday again. Damn ENG1603, whatever that is. Couldn't let me have the day off could it? Bah.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?