<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, July 15, 2004

Damn 3dness

Well to get my viola all awesome-3d like will some better electronics would cost me and extra $1450, so I have decided that I will keep the flat body and normal electronics. I was considering it, but it would leave me in debt to my dad, which I'd then feel obligated to work to pay back, and thats just not cool. Plus the instrument would then be worth $3900 and I'd be starting to feel afraid to take it anywhere. At least knowing how much extra that stuff will cost allows me to be happy with what I CAN get. I wasn't so happy about settling for a flat body before, but now I'm perfectly fine with it :P.
Whether i get 6 strings is under consideration also, the guy making it isn't sure how well the original electronics will handle it. I decided to trust him with it and told him to only give me 6 if he thinks it will work ok. Oh yeah, and I'm getting it in black now.
In other news I witnessed the construction of a gianormous pyramid in UO last night, it was quite awe-inspiring. Couldn't even finish the top of it because it went higher than UO could handle.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?