<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Damn crappy timetable

So yeah, my timetable came out exactly like the one I put up a few posts down. It's pretty poor, but it couldn't have been any better so I suppose I should be happy. Though I won't be because goddamn electrical engineering has DESTROYED MY QUALITY THURSDAY!!! *unintelligible murmurs of pure rage*
Anyway I've been sitting around the last couple of days waiting for the damn violin guy to e-mail me back with what should be the final details of the deal for me so I can actually order the damn thing and get the process underway. It seems I'll be getting 6 strings now -why not I thought- and whether or not it will have a flat body is still under deliberation. I'm hoping that it will not. The guy better reply tomorrow because I've had 2 days with nothing, which sucks when waiting for such finalising information.
Ok that'll do, bye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?