<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, December 02, 2004

Viola en route

Yay, my viola has at last entered that national postage system and will shortly be arriving at my door. Damn this whole thing has taken a while.
I'm feeling tired at the moment and I have to go to work in 20 mins or so. Damn. So have to ditch this job business. I was right the first time.
When I get my balloon craft I'm so going on a world tour in it, or at least flying to some remote places to hang out for a while. I might have to go visit the desert again before that even. Theres something about the vast isolation of the desert that I find very appealing. I've been to remote parts of South Australia and the Northern Territory, but I'd like to visit some of the extremely remote places in Western Australia. There are places out there that few people ever visit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?