<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Nuts!

Dammit, just lost my post due to random reset. As soon as I have some blank dvd's, I'm ditching this heap of crap for the old-school laptop. Anyway, the basic jist of my post was as follows:
-Aerospace BBQ was today
-Missed it because email informing me of it was only sent today
-*Assorted abuse of club admin for their stupidity*
-*Expression of disappointment at missing out on the opportunity for sausages with cheese*
-Was invited to join Secret Society
-Well not quite, I was invited to join the International Golden Key Honour Society, an academic socity, membership by invitation only. They say I was invited coz my marks were among the top 15% at uni. Nifty. There are apparantly various benefits, the details of which I am unclear on, cept the most obvious which is that it impresses people if you add it to your resume.
-They have a free bbq first monday back after the holidays, so thats a nice bonus.

Ok thats about it. The original post was far more in-depth and mind-expanding, use your imagination.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?