<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, May 13, 2005

Firefly rocks

I've been watching quite a bit of Firefly lately and have decided that it kicks arse. Best show i've seen in a long time. Unfortunately there is only one season of it, which sucks, however they are apparantly making a movie of it, and possibly more if the first one does well. So that at least is something. Hopefully all their movies do extremely well and they decide to do more series after that.

On another note, I have 3 assignments due next week. Damn. Especially since my dad has gone out and aquired a 160 gig hard drive and a radeon 9600 graphics card which I have to install into the compy for awesome-cool gaming action. Mmmm... C&C Generals with full graphics options and awesome smooth gameplay...*drools*. I havn't really played any PC games for a long while due to my graphics card being too poor. Having this thing opens up serious gaming opportunities. He got it off a guy a work, apparantly this guy always has the most awesome hot-shit computer around, so he has a fair bit of "old" hardware lying about. The radeon 9600 has been around for a little while now but its still way more awesome than the poor geforce 2 I have in there at the moment. My dad hasn't even really bought it yet, the guy just gave it to him to try out for a while, said he'd sell it to us if we liked it. I'll have to play MOO3 and some other crap, but Generals will be the most awesome. That game rocks, its just been a little slow on my current setup. Soon, soon...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?