<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Life Goals

For some reason, I thought it might be amusing for a moment to write down a definitive list of things that I would like to accomplish during my life, in order from most to least important. Some of them aren't that important, but would be neat. So then, lets see...

1. Become a master of the martial arts
2. Build a balloon-craft
3. Be pretty decent at music when I'm old
---ok forget about the order now, its random from here on---
-Be excellently flexible
-Get a PhD or something
-Create or help to create some kind of theory about how to travel faster than light
-Build some kind of spacecraft that uses such a device
-Own a castle
-Live in Japan or China and hang out under the Lotus blossoms with wise people
-Have a dojo in my house
-Have a big cherry tree with those pink flowers that look really cool in the autumn in my back yard, on flat land, fairly sheltered from the wind with nice grass that drains properly under which there is plenty of space for practising tai chi
-Learn to play mental chess as well as I can play regular chess
-Backpack across Europe and Asia
-Learn Japanese and maybe Mandarin
-*more to come*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?