<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, July 11, 2005

Damn Ripway!

Well my pictures seem to have vanished again due to me forgetting to log into my host for 30 days. Hopefully I can get them back, because I stashed some cool stuff up there and I don't think I have it all on my compy. Oh well, I should have my heading and the apple, which are the important things anyway.
Oh yeah, Sydney was cool, I have a big list of all the stuff we bought as a group and where we got it and such, its a pretty good record of what we did. I'll post it up here sometime. It also has our roadkill sighting count :p. I think it was just under 50. We didn't count stupid birds or anything that was just an unrecognisable paste on the road. Only moderately recognisable corpses counted.
I have also been working on a fighting game in flash, with the working title "Sword Fighter". It's coming along quite well, although I'm currently doing a fair overhaul of my code which doesn't need explaining. Its up to the stage where primitive fighting can be done, so theres at least something mildly amusing to show for my efforts.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?