<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, July 29, 2005

Strange Dream

I had quite the strange dream the other night.
I was apparantly experimenting with some kind of strange gyroscopic, rings spinning within other twirling rings device (quite large, taller than me). When I plugged it in to a power socket it went nuts, electricity started roiling about it and sparking off in all directions. I remember thinking than it was going to explode so I climbed up onto the roof of my house (*shrugs*), possibly along with others. Shortly afterwards there was a huge flash of flame and half the house was instantly incinerated, leaving the rest to burn down slightly more slowly. Somehow I got off the roof alive, though I was quite worried that I was in for some serious trouble for burning down the house. My parents forgave me though (the whole "thank god you're alive!" bit).
My house seemed to get slowly rebuilt, although I think my device was left there (It seemed to be ok still, maybe a bit burned, and possibly stashed on the back of a truck nearby). First it became some sort of multi-storey car park, but it eventually gained a massive room with a full wall bookcase and fancy black leather furniture. The roof was also rather high and was patterned in a fancy manner. This seemed normal to me for some reason.
Strange.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?