<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Thursday, September 22, 2005

Repairs underway

Ok, so I've finally gotten around to fixing my blog. Hopefully it won't lag like crazy anymore now that those old shitty comments are gone and I'm using the blogger ones. Also a new heading and apple pic have replaced the old ones that got lost when my ripway account got deleted. I might have the old ones around someplace on my compy so I might look for those later, when I'm at home. That apple in particular I want, it was just totally classy.

Comments:
Good job, the crazy lag is gone. :-)

Might wanna take those images out of link code though, and hell yeah, you gotta bring back the almighty apple! ;-)
 
lol

That apple you have now really sucks compared to the other one...

bring back the other apple!!

and make it shatter... that was just cool
 
Hey, I drew that apple in paint at uni in about 5 minutes :p. Considering that, I think it's pretty good :p
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?