<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, December 19, 2005

Tag

5 weird habits that I have:

Ok, this is kind of hard, I think I'd do better letting other people tell me what my weird habits are, so feel free to have your say about that in my comments. I think mine are mostly unconcious things so I tend not to realise that I do them. Other than those I tend not to think things I do are weird, so we'll need people who aren't me to fill out this list :p.

Screw the tagging part, everyone has probably been tagged by now. If you havn't been tagged yet, consider it done.

Comments:
"Nosce te Ipsum" - "Know Thyself"

Wheres your sense of introspection? :P
How can we grow if we dont know what we are?
 
I know myself, I just don't know what habits of mine would be considered weird by other people :p
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?