<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, January 08, 2006

Devil Worshippers

I had a strange dream last night. The crux of it was that my karate dojo was being attacked by devil worshippers. I think they just looked like regular people, though I have some vague recollection that there was something strange about them. I remember feeling that they were more dangerous than regular people anyway.
Anyway, aside from myself and my sensei and a few other students, there was also Iwan Shihan, the 7th Dan master who takes our gradings. Don't know why he was there. My sensei knew these devil worshippers were coming so he made us do some exercises, hard and fast, as preperation. Halfway through doing them, he tapped me on the shoulder to let me know it was time for action. We then left the other students and went outside.
Coming up the road through the entrance past the old KFC were a handful of these devil worshipper people. When they got closer we went in and started the fight. It was strange, I couldn't fight as hard or fast as I wanted to, but we still somehow manged to take down most of them. At some point my sensei went back into the dojo, I believe with the purpose of taking down the ones who had made it past me, with the help of Iwan Shihan. It kind of sucked, I didn't get to see them fight at all, which would surely have been awesome.
Anyway, lumbering down the street came three really big devil worshippers, not giant, but, well they were like the huge guys you see in anime, much bigger than people ought to be but still meant to human. Anyway I decided that fists weren't going to cut it against these guys and I went inside the dojo to grab my cudgel (which I happened to go out and buy yesterday, it's pretty cool). I then took it back outside and took on the giants, still not fighting the way I wanted but managing to beat them anyway. Can't really remember specifics of the fights.
Ok, that's about the end of it. Tune in next time for more "TALES OF INTEREST".

Comments:
Now THAT is a cool dream.
 
2 words.
Wierd.
Cool.
 
Bahaha hell yeah, thats awesome.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?