<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More Tales

Ok, had some more strange dreams last night. Not entirely sure if they were related in some way. I can only really remember two particular scenes at this stage:

1. I was at some kind of dock, or construction site or something like that. There was a big crane with a long chain dangling from it, one end was attached to a huge hanging crate thing, the chain then looped up over a pulley at the top of the crane then down to the ground, around a few things, through a solid looking hollow object, possibly a concrete pipe or some such, and then somehow around the legs of some unidentified female. There were a lot of people around, I think what happened next was some kind of horrible accident. Somehow the crate dislodge and fell, pulling the female through the hollow (which wasn't particularly large) and squishing her into a weird flat shape. No blood or anything mysteriously but she was clearly dead. There was quite a ruckus after that and I think some kind of detective story followed, or this was halfway through such a story.

2. I was running past a forest or something, through a smallish town or village. There were lots of fences around, just the regular wooden sort. Not entirely sure what was going on, but there was some kind of air raid going on. Actually, it didn't seem to be much of a raid, there was only one plane that I saw. In any case, I knew it was going to bomb the place so I started jumping the fences, trying to get as many things between me and where the bombs would fall to shield me from the explosions. This turned out to be futile, because a little way in the distance there was a bright flash, then I felt a powerful wind blow in and saw a mushroom cloud rising into the sky over one of the fences. The wind grew more and more intense and then a great light came over me and my dream ended.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?