<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, January 01, 2006

Obligatory New Years Post

Ok so technically my last post was the first post of the new year, but I didn't really think about it at all then so I'll do a real one now.
After reading on Steve's blog that he'd been reading some of his old posts I was motivated to do the same. It's really quite interesting going back and reading that stuff. These blogs are really great things for memories, going through those old posts brought back a lot of stuff and for that I am very thankful. There's a whole section of my life in these blog posts, right from the end of year 12, and I'd have to say that it's been a pretty good section. It kind of feels like its over now, I guess because we're all getting older and going about our own thing a lot more these days, also because of other stuff that's changed around me I guess. It's always a little scary thinking about what the future may hold. I can only hope that the next section of my life will be at least as good as the one that has just passed. The last few days have certainly been some of the least fun in my life, indeed it's been a while since I've felt content with the way everything is going, but I try to hold onto the hope that everything works out for the best in the end, in one way or another.
Bah I dunno. Maybe I've just been in this crazy canberra place too long. Still, whatever the future may hold I'm glad that I can look back on my last year of highschool and be glad of the way everything went, that I can remember those as "the good ol days" as I'm sure we will refer to them when we're old. We had some fun back at that place, as much of a hole as it was. I wonder sometimes how different my life would be if certain things had been different, like if I had never gone out with Kiah, or if the bunch of us hadn't stuck together so much. These are the things that I am extremely grateful for, and have changed my life significantly I feel. Or if not changed my life, have changed me as a person.
I dunno, maybe I'm just saying I love you guys, let's try not to lose contact too much as our lives go seperate ways ok?

Comments:
We made a promise didn't we? You better keep it!
 
Right back at ya man, you're a top mate, and I think that no matter where we go in life us lot will probably still stay in contact somehow.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?