<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Saturday, April 29, 2006

In the Army...

So, I have been passed by an officer selection board, consisting of two army majors and two lieutenant colonels. Within the month I shall be commencing my officer training, or at least parading with the university regiment. It's kind of going to happen fairly fast now, it's weird after having been going through this proccess for so freaking long. At least I'm getting something out of it all now though. So once I start with that I'll have a fairly permanent part-time job, how weird will that be?
It was a fairly interesting day, I'm not supposed to talk about it in too much detail in case I give future applicants an unwarranted advantage but it was basically a bunch of group discussions on current issues, indivdual impromtu talks, an essay on a given problem, some outdoor problem solving exercises, some fitness testing and individual interviews with the panel of officers.
Uh oh, going to see my sisters play tonight, starts in 15 mins. Gotta go!

Comments:
Congratulations Benji, good luck with it(Y)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?