<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, May 01, 2006

Photos

I've been thinking recently that I really do quite a lot of stuff, but due to my lack of a camera of any kind and my not entirely fantastic memory I tend to forget a whole bunch of it. Of coure I don't forget the main points, but there's a lot of little things that just get lost without things like photos to remind you of them.
However, I note that a reasonable amount of the cool things that I do are with the rest of you guys, so consequently you have a lot of the photos which I am going to need :p.
I thought of this a while ago and figured I'd just look at your ringo accounts or whatever whenever I was interested, but I should have realised that I'd never bother if it wasn't more convinient than that. So, I shall be beginning my project to collate all such photos into one place, so that I don't forget the little things.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?