<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, May 22, 2006

Weird

Wow, I actually don't have anything that has to be done right away at the moment. Sure, there's stuff I COULD be doing, but there's nothing won't get done if I don't do it now. Weird (considering that I'm at uni, I procrastinate plenty at home). Guess it's that time of semester. First exam will be friday next week, people don't really hand out assignments this late, and most of them were due last week. Only have two left to do. Unless I also have a math's one that I'm not aware of, which is possible. That would suck. I should find out about that soon though.
I've been playing a fair bit of 'super smash brothers melee' recently. It's a pretty cool game, there's something about the super smash brothers games that makes me enjoy them a lot more than other fighting games. There are many things that set it apart, but the main things I'd have to say that make it rock are the simplicity of the controls, the interesting terrain on which you fight and the items. Of course fighting with the cartoony nintendo characters is amusing too. Other fighting games you need to play frequently and for a fair while before you can actually remember enough of the combos and crap to be any good at them. Super smash brothers anyone can play right away, but it still has many subtleties, particularly with timing, that make a huge difference once you start getting more pro at it.
Anyway I think we shall have to have a super-smash bro's night sometime, perhaps with some halo 2 thrown in for good measure. It's been too long. Might have to wait till after exams, but that isn't too much of a wait.


Comments:
sounds cool, im in as long as its a friday night, since ill be working a 6 day week permanently after this week.
 
i'm sure that can be arranged
 
Yes!

Simple to play, hard to master; it's generally a winning formula.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?