<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Craziness

Well, I've been along to the Monash University Regiment (Heretofore referred to as MONUR) wednesday night training once, and suddenly I found myself up in the city last night for the 21st birthday of one of the guys there. His dad just happens to be a brigadier so his party was in the officers mess at Victoria Barracks on St Kilda rd. It was pretty good, not really any dancing, open bar, surprisingly many people I knew from uni, my kind of party. Was good to get to know the other guys in my unit a bit too, should make settling in a bit easier and everything. After the bar closed a bunch of us ended up at some other bar in the city, can't remember where it was or what it was called. There had been quite a bit of bourban consumed by that stage. Crashed at one of the guy's houses (where my car was), had early-morning pasta and watched blackadder.
Also I have an exam tomorrow, three more after that, my induction training weekend no sooner than exams are over and then off to queensland for training for the two weeks right before uni starts again. So, there go my holidays, pretty much planned out from now on. I get paid at least. I'm still kind of in wtf mode.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?