<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Saturday, July 22, 2006

Feel free to smash up a grey Ford ute with plain metal tray and rego PTX 820 if you see it, especially if there's a fucked up looking hick with long dark hair and facial hair driving it.

Yeah so that was screwed up, you guys can read my police statement for the rest of the story. Bascially I got attacked while in my car, some psycho punched in my window and started laying into me. There were witnesses and stuff so hopefully the fucker goes to prison and pays for my window. I'm not seriously hurt so don't worry, but yeah I can't be held responsible for my actions if I find that guy. Watch it if you see him though, he's a psycho most likely on drugs.

Comments:
Most uncool.
 
Holy shit dude, thats fucked, hope everythings all good
 
I still say we go hunt the fucker down
 
Yeah well I'm going to ask the cops for the owners address, hopefully I can get it for legal reasons, like pressing charges against him for lending his vehicle to a psycho.
 
niiice... lemmy know how that goes
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?