<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Childhood was cool

Entry from the journal of Ben Farmer, 24/10/1994

Yesterday I took the 9V batterie out of my remote control and put it in my lego 9V lights. Then I put two red things over each light. Then I got my lego board out and I put the lights on it. Then I made boom gates, cars and a railway track. I also made a train and motorbikes. Then I played a game and made a motorbike stop on the train track. I made the boom gates close and I made a train come and it ran over the man and his motorbike. Then his bike went down a drain and he had to walk back to get another bike. Then I made him get run over again.


Ahh, grade 3 was fun.

Comments:
If the grammer was better... that could be a journal entry from last week
 
Gramma dagnamit.

Then... then... then... gotta love little-people-writing.
 
Nuts to that, I seem to have left off the 'r'.
 
ThIs Is HoW PpLz In Da GrAdE 3 TaLkZ DeEz DaYZ. FuX GraMMR MaN.

I used to cop shit from my teachers cause i always used then then then then then then then then...

Nice blog ben :P
 
LOL thats fantastic... i wonder how much futher back the evil thoughts can be traced :P

At least the poor lego dude survived being run over tho i guess lol.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?