<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, January 12, 2007

Skate Or Die

Ok I was going to put a poll on here but blogger isn't cool with me using javascript inside of a post. I found a way around it, but I wouldn't be able to pull code from an external source, which I need to do to post a poll. There's probably some way of doing it but its too much of a pain in the ass, so I'll just ask my question the regular way:
Should I buy a skateboard? Could be fun. Thoughts?

Ok, wtf? Just noticed it actually published by javascript, despite telling me that it wasn't going to. So go vote, post below this one.

In the meantime, check this out. I wanna watch that show, could be interesting. Wanna download it for me fudgeman?


Comments:
That show does look pretty cool, I'd like to see that as well. I might see if I can locate a copy when I've got some spare time.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?