<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bah

Ok, weird night.
So, I went out to Davies tonight. Went as usual, entertained me for a while, nice to catch up a little with people, got bored about 1am and decided to go for a wander. I've finally managed to end up at home, at 4.23am. It seems I thought it would be a good idea to climb on a bunch of rooves (I believe I slept for about an hour on the roof of a fairly large, under construction apartment block), and go running about the train lines and around junk yards and factories and all kinds of things. I think I nearly broke into a supermarket, though that wasn't where I was trying to get to. It took some pretty l33t ninja skills to get onto some of those rooves, if I do say so myself. In my wanderings it also turns out that I like a girl at orchestra, though I don't really know what I'm going to do about it. She has a boyfriend, but he's moving away someplace and she doesn't know if they'll stay together...maybe it's best to figure this stuff out when drunk, maybe not. Thus bah.
Till next time!

Comments:
Best.
Update.
EVAR! (Jacky Chan Style!)

Good luck with sorting that out though. Oh, and it seems I also have some leet ninja skills when drunk sometimes; perhaps there's some link between intoxication and ninja-prowess to be investigated here.
 
Nice post... Also... bahaha...
 
lol i wish i dumped my crap night to hang around with you more... lol.

Id like to have seen all that ninja skill.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?