<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Friday, January 11, 2008

Howdy all

How Ya´ll going? American slang is so funny. Been snowboarding the last 3 days here, it has been fully wicked. It snowed a crapload over the weekend, we had huge storms, it was amazing. Now the snow is really soft so I can try crazy shit without much fear of hurting myself if I mess it up. Especially now that I have looted a helmet from the lost and found box. I´m getting pretty decent at my ollies, small jumps and 180s which has been cool. I have also thrown myself off the 30 and 40 foot jumps that have just been built; definately the most awesome thing I have ever done. People pull crazy tricks off those jumps, but I just go straight off and try to land without killing myself. I might try a board grab today. My goal is to do a 360 off them before I leave, and get it on camera. That would be sweet.
Anyway I gotta go, hope you are all doing well back there, we will definately need to have a party the weekend I get back, which will be the 1st of March weekend I think. Set that weekend aside :p.

Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?