<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Saturday, August 02, 2008

wtrjsjsfkghkv



Urge to snowboard...rising.

The moment my scholarship money lands in my bank account, we are organising a trip. If not I'm going without you all :p.

The thought not infrequently crosses my mind of ditching life and living in the snow forever. It's not a bad thought. The snowfields are such beautiful places and they have the awesomeness of snowboarding; it'd be a sweet life. Kind of pointless I suppose, but most peoples lives are pointless anyway, so who cares? Stupid moral obligation to try and contribute to society.

Comments:
i wanna come skiing, my skis have been gathering dust for a while now and it's sad
 
We will organize something really soon baby! xoxo
 
You could totally abandon society to live in the snow boarding/skiing most of the time and make money doing alaskan crab fishing once a year!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?