<$BlogRSDUrl$>



Orbis non sufficit


Monday, February 09, 2009

A.N.U.S.

"If you don't have your head up your ass, you'll understand the wisdom of "praise God and pass the ammunition." Whatever your religious beliefs, you'll recognize that we define our own fate... and if we screw it up, and destroy ourselves and our world, no universal force is going to stop us or shed a tear. We will not exist and that fact will not be noticed."

http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/prozak/ass/

These guys write cool articles. I will definitely have to read more of them. They make a few potentially unwarranted assumptions about physics but I can't really blame them too much for it. They don't really change any of their arguments anyway, just perhaps how one might feel about them.

Actually the best one I've read so far was the one on fear: http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/prozak/fear/

Go Nihilist philosophy!

B.t.w, you should donate blood if you're allowed. You'll probably save some poor buggers life. I myself am not allowed due to stupid mad cow disease, which I almost certainly do not carry since I only ate baby food when I was in the UK. Apparantly they still can't screen blood for it though, so they won't risk it. I'll go along with anyone who wants to donate tho.

Comments:
I also can't donate blood. Stupid mad cow disease. You'd think they'd take it still, particularly in an event such as this where they'll probably need heaps of it.
 
Yeah you'd think so. This mad cow disease thing must be pretty bad.
 
Sadly I can't donate blood either. I don't think anyone would want my dodgy blood anyway. But as Benj said, I will go with others for support.
 
Sadly I can't donate blood either. I don't think anyone would want my dodgy blood anyway. But as Benj said, I will go with others for support.
 
I want to go donate blood. I have no idea where to go though.
 
The Red Cross have a website:
http://www.donateblood.com.au/
You can make appointments and find the nearest donor centre, etc.
Hmm, apparantly there is one on Davey street in frankston.
 
well i'm already an organ donor so they may as well take my blood too. last time i went to do it i chickened out
 
I want to do it, but the idea of sitting there with a needle in me makes me crawl.

Dunno why, im ok with needles but sitting there watching it just creeps me.

Kinda selfish i suppose, I rekon it should be law. If you are able, then do it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?